This month Urban Front launched the new E98 Passiv door which has just achieved Passive House Certification. This highly insulated doorset is made with a steel reinforced core achieving up to 0.8W/m2K and 32db sound insulation with an airtightness up to class 3.
These doors are available in most of the Urban Front contemporary door designs (excluding vision panels) and in all of our hardwoods including Iroko, European Oak, American Black Walnut, Fumed Oak and Wenge. The doors are made with triple rebates, steel reinforcement and various bespoke sizing going up to a maximum of 1100mm wide and 2200mm high.
The specifications include:
– Overall door leaf thickness 98mm
– Natural Solid wood exterior and Interior leaf 20mm
– Steel reinforced core
– Insulated doorset to 0.8W/m2K and 32db sound insulation
– Airtightness class 3 according to EN 12207
– Natural 6 layers laminated solid wood rebated frames
– Acoustic silicone base weatherseals withstand temperature +70c to -30c
– Class 4 five multipoint security lock, Hardened steel main bolt 8x30mm
– Classification 4 as per ENV 1627-1630 DIN 18251 resistance performance 3
– Multiaxial 3D non concealed hinges, maximum weight 120kg, maximum horizontal stress 360N
– Tested to EN 1935:2002
– Available on request: Reversible electric latch, Multipoint locks, Fingerprint locks, Fire Exit quick release locks, Automatic door closers, Master keys, Electronic Cylinders, Fingerprint entry system with fully automated locks.